Welcome to Westbury Lifts LtdWestbury Lifts Limited is an independent lift company who specialise in lift maintenance, repairs, modernisation and new lift design and installation. We provide a quality of service to all of our customers 24 hours a day throughout the UK.
We undertake to provide quality, safety and value for money ensuring customer satisfaction in every aspect of our business. All of our engineers are highly trained in all aspects of lift engineering and safety.
Westbury Lifts Ltd started operation in 1988 but the experience of the partners predates the company more than 20 years. Since the formation of the company, its size has increased more than ten fold with regards to personnel, maintenance portfolio and new projects.
The progress and expansion of our Company is quite simple, we give value for money and personal service.
We also owe our success to:
- A team of fully trained technicians able to maintain all makes of lifts
- We carry a huge range of spare parts of all makes of lifts
- We install various types of new lifts such as hydraulic, motor room-less, traction and gearless passenger and goods lifts
- We can modernise any type and make of lifts utilising “non-proprietary equipment”
- We manufacture and install residential lifts, commercial lifts and lifts for use for persons with limited mobility
- We custom make most of types of lifts to suit your building requirements.
The Directors and Management of Westbury Lifts Ltd recognise the implementation of quality disciplines and their compliance to independent standards are an integral part of the Company’s ability to meet client requirements. We demonstrate this recognition through the creation, implementation, review and continual improvement of an effective quality management system.
The central part of our business is the installation, maintenance and modernisation of lift systems, all work carried out with minimal disruption.
Westbury Lifts Ltd’s objective with regard to the environment is to ensure that we understand and effectively manage the actual and potential environmental impact of all our activities.
Health & Safety
The company is committed to the prevention of injury and ill-health and to comply with the requirements of the ISO 18001:2007 Standard and continually improve the effectiveness of the OH&S management system. It is the policy of Westbury Lifts Ltd that all reasonably practicable steps will be taken to provide safe and healthy working conditions.