MaintenanceAll lift systems require regular and expert maintenance to ensure passenger safety, reliability and performance.
- We maintain all type and makes of lifts with our dedicated staff to a very high standard, offering customers the piece of mind you expect.
- Our service and technical staff provide 24 hour 365 days a year assistance ready to take on any problem with the minimum of delay.
- We provide regular service and risk assessment reports to keep you informed of any statutory requirements together with reliability and safety issues giving you accurate data to help budget for any future expenditure.
- With our integrated computer system we ensure engineer response times are kept to a minimum for any repair or breakdown.
- Contact us to arrange a detailed inspection of your lift system without obligation to provide you with a competitive quotation for repair or maintenance.
- Customer Support 94%
- Sticking to Timescales and Budgets 89%
- Client Liaison Throughout Job 91%
- Overall Customer Happiness 96%
The safety and reliability of your elevator is our priority. If your elevator suffers a breakdown, we explain in detail what is happening with the lift, so that you can consider your options and make a decision according to your budget and building requirements.
We offer an unparalleled first class service at Westbury Lifts, as part of our customer satisfaction guarantee, protecting your trust and decision in choosing us.
All our staff are trained to the highest standard so we can ensure that the work we carry out for you runs smoothly giving complete customer satisfaction every time.
Whichever one of our services you require please give us a call, or fill in our contact form, and we will ring/email you back asap. At Westbury Lifts our pricing structure allows us to offer costings at very competitive rates to suit your needs and budget.